Hey!

 Let me tell you the story of how I met my best friends

A random account with fewer posts showed up on my Instagram and had 99 follows and I was like let's be his hundredth and drop him a congrats message. And I did so, and he was confused but then we talked and he asked why my username was The Minecraft Girl and the next day onward played Minecraft daily

This guy had a friend, and he introduced me to his friend.. and then we started playing Minecraft as a trio. We logged onto a server to play minigames and we found really sweet people there and became their friends. exchanged discord and had fun ever since

I have seen two of their faces and the other two are YouTubers hoping they hit a 100 subs and do an epic face reveal and make a splash!


These two friends of mine are NG19 and ERox11


lets make their dream a reality and give them a sub

and also do sub to me if you haven't already - www.theminecraftgirl.com

SPAM THE SUBSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NG19 - https://youtu.be/2qXKr3D6MDs

ERox11 - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOZadMl63SI


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sea of Foliage

The creeper gang!