Get to know me!


Public speaking isn't everybody's cup of cake and at a time it wasn't mine either! I always preferred to be in my comfort zone for all activities and was nervous about experimenting with something new such as speaking in front of a huge crowd. I decided it was time for me to step out o my comfort zone and I joined my school debate club and learnt how to answer questions correctly or with confidence and did many courses on the art of public speaking. I speak on live videos on Facebook youtube and even Instagram and absolutely love interacting with my audience now. My followers and subscribers are like a second family to me.


https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=theminecraftgirl this is my youtube channel link! please subscribe if you haven't already. It's easy to do and it's free! and makes me as happy as a green tree

The Deccan Chronicle wrote about me in their issue. I had been invited to Delhi university's Daulat Ram college to give a speech on woman's day. The entire speech video link is given below : -

Click on this link to read the Deccan chronicle article here! : -

Comments

  1. I was there. You were a rockstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right. Public speaking is not everyone’s cup of tea. Happy that you came out of your comfort zone. Nothing like expressing your thoughts & communicating with an audience. I have heard you in all the links posted. You r excellent. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sea of Foliage

The creeper gang!