Beautiful Tomorrows

Beautiful Tomorrows

                                                                      beautiful tomorrows

 As we are all on the brink of world war 3

And coming close to solving  lives mystery

I just paused to see

What all has changed in me


I don’t step out of my zone

Basically stay all day all night home

Almost cut off from my cell phone

Choose to focus on what’s my own


I am in touch with some

I am not showing any attitude

some are in touch with me

I am in complete gratitude


Truly testing times these are

Made me set a higher bar

Want to come out much stronger

And not be coy any longer


Maybe the world does come to an end

This is the time then to not pretend

Wish the joys overcome the sorrows

And I always have beautiful tomorrow’s

                      ~Priyamvada







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea of Foliage

The creeper gang!